The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) represents a paradigm shift in global privacy requirements governing how organizations manage and protect personal data while respecting individual choice—no matter where the data is sent, processed, or stored. It introduces new requirements on privacy, security and compliance for organizations that offer goods and services to European Union (EU) residents.
The Microsoft GDPR Detailed Assessment is a three-step process that itnetX will engage in with you to assess your overall GDPR maturity.
The overall duration for the engagement is expected to be between 3-4 weeks, while your total effort is estimated to be between 10 and 20 hours, depending on complexity and number of participants. At the end of the workshop you will know and understand GDPR maturity based on the Microsoft GDPR Detailed Assessment and will receive prioritized, actionable next steps, recommendations and roadmap towards GDPR compliance.
We can assist you in these areas
- Assess your GDPR maturity level
- Identify GDPR compliance gaps
- Identify data security challenges
- Identify compliance challenges
- Create GDPR compliance roadmap
We use these solutions
- Microsoft GDPR Detailed Assessment
Your benefits at a glance
- Understand GDPR
- Understand GDPR compliance objectices
- GDPR roadmap with action items
Why choose itnetX?
- Extensive experience in GDPR
- Industry-specific knowledge
- Focus on proven frameworks
Do you want to have your GDPR compliance challenged and analyzed? Then we look forward to hearing from you.